Monday, January 5, 2015

Project Bread Board DAY 1

Four years ago I started and completed a project called Ode to the Blue Man. Every business day I wrote one piece of music that would go in a typical NES Megaman soundtrack. The average soundtrack length was 22 specific types of songs.


Well I’m doing it again, BUT DIFFERENT! Once the 22 business day cycle is up, I will start again. The end result will be me picking a handful of the songs I am writing to be in a game that I am building. Right now I am calling the game Project Bread Board and it’s gonna be f**kin awesome.

Here's the first piece. Stage 1.


Over the past 6 months, I’ve learned how to design and build games. I’ve been focusing hard on designing sound systems for games. How my music gets played, and how it will change based on interactions. I’m excited to work on Project Bread Board. More updates to come(maybe even a patreon site), more music every day!


Also check out some of these demo games that I have build.


Solar Jam - a quick game about collecting parts to repair solar panels.

Endless Warehouse - an endless 3rd person shooter and evolving side project.

No comments:

Post a Comment